Just a reminder not everyone loves cycling the way we do

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Just a reminder not everyone loves cycling the way we do

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Still need to be careful out there:

http://www.koaa.com/news/boards-with-na … ke-trails/

Was just riding not too far from Glenwood Springs. Be careful out there, folks.

It’s just sick that some people are so heated about trail use that they’d wish potentially lethal harm on people. There’s the occassional issue in MA where a log is placed somewhere hard to stop on a tricky passage, and it infuriates me.

Ya I don’t get it at all! We are talking about human life here, just goes to show you the value some people put on it..

"slipfinger" wrote

Ya I don’t get it at all! We are talking about human life here, just goes to show you the value some people put on it..

Seriously! And consider people like myself who mountain bike with their kids frequently! I can’t imagine if I, or my son, came across something like that on the trail.

I guess Stan’s is not optional. Those could kill, and imagine what they’d do to a horse. 😢

I’ve never come across anything like a plank with nails in it, but on a couple of occasions on trails in and around Toronto I’ve stopped to foot-sweep glass that looks suspiciously/freshly dropped. Sure, you get garbage on trails (especially the more urban ones) but it always makes me wonder what kind of person would leave something like that where family’s walk their dogs and people ride their bikes, even if it wasn’t dropped with malicious intent.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.