jaybird x buds

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Got the new jaybird x buds the other day they work awesome . I upgraded from my last ones the jaybird sport and the play time went from 3 hours to 7 hours love it

My Jaybirds just came in. They are crystal clear. The sound was so good that I found myself paying more attention to the music then the trail (it was like hearing the songs for the first time, I heard notes that I had never noticed before). I actually rode off the trail at one point. These are better sounding then my Beats ear buds. For whatever reason, the sound quality of phone calls is not very good but the music, OMG, the music was unbelievable.

Let the debate about wearing headphones while riding begin!!

"slipfinger" wrote

If you wear them while riding flats on a 26er, its ok.

"slipfinger" wrote

😆 I’ve been a member on Singletracks for over 4 years. I KNOW I have seen this debate before!

"schwim" wrote

[quote="slipfinger":1q10ui4g]Let the debate about wearing headphones while riding begin!!

If you wear them while riding flats on a 26er, its ok.[/quote:1q10ui4g]

😆

"PSUtuna" wrote

[quote="slipfinger":2ovd94zl]Let the debate about wearing headphones while riding begin!!

😆 I’ve been a member on Singletracks for over 4 years. I KNOW I have seen this debate before![/quote:2ovd94zl]

I ran a search and was going to post a link, but then I came up with about 5 different threads….

"mtbgreg1" wrote

[quote="PSUtuna":a5of28ko][quote="slipfinger":a5of28ko]Let the debate about wearing headphones while riding begin!!

😆 I’ve been a member on Singletracks for over 4 years. I KNOW I have seen this debate before![/quote:a5of28ko]

I ran a search and was going to post a link, but then I came up with about 5 different threads….[/quote:a5of28ko]

😆

Those look pretty cool! I wonder how long my phone battery would last pushing those and Strava?

And hey, its a free country, wear them if you want, if you don’t want to, then don’t! 😆

I love them got the sport ones 6 months ago the battery on them was short only 3 hours at the most then the jaybirds just came out so I traded my sport ones in and got the jaybirds and wow what a difference noe 7 hours of play time and they sound amazing

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.