Intro, I like your forum

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Just joined your forum the other day. I’ve been riding a 1995 Gt ricochet I bought new with the original Rox shox now for a LONG time. lol. Actually I lived in Florida most of my life so needless to say the bike didn’t get ridden too hard with their flat lands, but it served the purpose. I have lived in Atlanta now for a couple years and been riding the trails around here. (mostly Big Creek and Blankets a couple times) I finally decided I enjoy the riding so much I would break down and get a FS. Just picked up my 2014 Trek Fuel EX 8 yesterday. I can’ t wait to get out and ride. I am looking forward to learning from everyone around here. I am also interested in meeting some new locals who ride and trying to get involved in the MTb community.

Floyd

Welcome, I am a newbie here on the boards as well. Great place to get a lot of information I have found and most everyone is pretty cool to deal with. See you on the boards.

Welcome! Man, what an upgrade! Those Fuel’s are nice bikes 😃

Welcome!! This is a great place to get the info! That fuel is sweet! I am new here also. Got a Cdale f29 1 alloy. Really like it! Just hope I can grow into it!LOL
      Bill

Again, welcome. You picked up a great bike. I foresee plenty of fun in your future…lol
      You’re in a good area of the southeast to ride and there are several of the IMBA Epic rated trails in weekender distance.

Devin P

Welcome aboard! Plenty of great riding in North Georgia, so be sure to get out and explore1

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.