I’m come from italy and i need a help

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hi everybody,

I moved from italy, now i live in Macon, and in october will arrive my bike. I’m starting to see some trail in georgia.
      In italy i did enduro, i don’t know if you know this type of mountain biking. I like the trails with an uphill continually and after only a downhill section. I saw in georgia there are more nice XC trails but i cannot found more downhill sections.
      I found this trail Pine Mountain Recreation Area. This is exactly trail type that i like.
      Do you know other trails like that? Or can you suggest me some trails with a good downhill section maybe with a short XC section for arrive to a downhill part?

I don’t know if you understand what i want, thank you for your help!

Hi Dario, welcome to Georgia!

The area around Macon is pretty flat but north Georgia has plenty of the enduro-type rides you’re looking for.

Pinhoti Trail, especially sections 1-3 and also the area around Dalton known as Snake Creek.
      Bull Mountain
      Aska Trail System, particularly Stanley Gap

There are even a few enduro races in the region, especially up in Pisgah near Asheville, NC.

Thank you so much!

I see the trails, there are some sections perfect for me, and I see that If I take some road I can cut some XC parts. But i see on the map that there are more trails nearest and sometimes the system trails appear complicated.
      On the trail and crossroads, are there signboards to understand where I can go? or i need a gps?

"jeff" wrote

Hi Dario, welcome to Georgia!

The area around Macon is pretty flat but north Georgia has plenty of the enduro-type rides you’re looking for.

Pinhoti Trail, especially sections 1-3 and also the area around Dalton known as Snake Creek.
      Bull Mountain
      Aska Trail System, particularly Stanley Gap

There are even a few enduro races in the region, especially up in Pisgah near Asheville, NC.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.