I’m all fired up!

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Fellow biking brethren!

I just wanted to share the enthusiasm. Up in New England, our riding isn’t so epic… until you get to go somewhere “destination-y.” This upcoming weekend is my yearly trip to Kingdom Trails in Vermont, and I can’t wait. Two days full of singletrack-y goodness, complete with a great map, a ride buddy, and as much sweat as I can pour while not becoming dehydrated. The trails there are bikes only and full sculpted for amazing XC experiences.

I’ve ridden Kingdom Trails at least twice a year since 2009, as it’s a four-hour drive from where I live. But it’s just awesome, and it has a special place in my heart, and an even better place in my legs. This year will be my first there on a full suspension bike, and I’m planning on at least 40-50 miles in the two days I’m there.

Mountain biking rules. That is all.

You suck! I wanna go! Bagghhhhhhhh!

I agree with Dorado! 😆

Have fun, Fitch! (We expect, nay, demand stories/pictures when you get back ;))

You’re a lucky man. My wife is letting me go on a 1 night trip down to Brown County this weekend. I wish it were 2….or 5 would even be better. Enjoy 😃

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.