I like rocks….

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Headed out to go play near the apt. today. had a great time working on my clip in skills (I have a long way to go) I also rode with is guy who is absolutely amazing! Yup time to work on my skills! Looking forward to next time, felt great getting out today! The other camera has pics with me on them

Nice pics! That looks like an awesome place to ride.

That looks a lot like Palmer Park but I’m guessing it’s not since you live in Castle Rock. What trail is that?

Here are the rest of the pics from the other camera

Aaron doing some jumping. I did the same but crashed the landing.

We weren’t alone. Two them. Couldn’t tell if they were mt. kitties or bobcats. Aaron thought maybe coyotes, but their nose was too short.

A little bushwacking in the brushes.

Short vid
      http://vimeo.com/9564585

"trek7k" wrote

That looks a lot like Palmer Park but I’m guessing it’s not since you live in Castle Rock. What trail is that?

Daniels Park, It has a lot of similar features to Palmer Park. Fun place and it is close to where I live. It is on the north west end of Castle Rock

it looks like you are missing spokes in your front wheel…is that some type of weird special spacing?

"FBTrek321" wrote

it looks like you are missing spokes in your front wheel…is that some type of weird special spacing?

Not all wheels have the same number of spokes, or the exact same design, or even the same type of spokes……..

Hey funrover, My wife and I were at hidden mesa a couple of weeks ago and saw a bobcat about 100 yds in front of us. He or she was as big as our german shepherd. I did not have our camera.

i didnt think so but thats really cool.

"propwash" wrote

Hey funrover, My wife and I were at hidden mesa a couple of weeks ago and saw a bobcat about 100 yds in front of us. He or she was as big as our german shepherd. I did not have our camera.

If it was that big, I wonder if it could have been a lynx instead? Lynx tend to be a bit bigger, while bobcats usually have more well-defined spots…

Propwash – Seems like the wildlife is out more lately.. Guess Spring is coming!

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.