I couldn’t do this again if I tried

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

So, I was riding up a set of small ledges and didn’t have quite enough momentum, and I was trying to make up for that with brute force .. long story short, one of my cleats popped out and I lost my balance and fell over.

The bike ended up like this .. on its own, I did not position it by hand at all.

"maddslacker" wrote

So, I was riding up a set of small ledges and didn’t have quite enough momentum, and I was trying to make up for that with brute force .. long story short, one of my cleats popped out and I lost my balance and fell over.

The bike ended up like this .. on its own, I did not position it by hand at all.

Haha wow, nice job on getting a picture of it! That’ll probably NEVER happen again!

Hahahah, nice!

I have trouble doing that [i:sls0hanb]using[/i:sls0hanb] my hands sometimes. 😆

It’s totaly ’cause its a Giant…. any other bike would have just laid down and gave up 😀

"JacksPerson" wrote

… any other bike would have just laid down and gave up 😀

That’s essentially what the rider (me) did. 😆

PFT, HAHAHA! Nice one.

Fantastic, but I don’t think I’d want to try to do it again.

Brilliant! If I tried to do that, I’d wind up still attached and under the bike!

Sometimes humans revert to the fetal position. Perhaps this is the Giant’s natural resting position. 😆

Nice! I love when these "once in a whenever" things happen, but I usually never have a camera to share. 😆

"maddslacker" wrote

[quote="JacksPerson":33g4wchj]… any other bike would have just laid down and gave up 😀

That’s essentially what the rider (me) did. 😆[/quote:33g4wchj]

Somehow I bet there was a bit of:

Ughhh Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…Ughh Shhhhhhhhhhhhhhh…Ohh..Ughh Shhhhhhhhhh..

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.