I am thankful

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Just a shout out to those who started this website and have kept it going over the years and also those who have contributed !!

Thanks for a job well done !   I am thankful and grateful each time I come to this web page.

+1 on the shout out … … for sure.

yup…ive now got some life long riding pals i met on here, so thanks for the site indeed

+1 from me too.  The trail search tool on the site helped me decide to take my new job.  I am riding more and have improved my physical and mental well being.

Thanks for the kudos guys 🙂

This is why we do it–we love to hear that people enjoy the content, and find that this website helps make their lives better in some small way.

Happy Thanksgiving everybody!

And thanks to everyone who participates here!

Our goal from the beginning has been to make Singletracks a community resource, from crowdsourced trail and gear reviews to advice here on the forums.  The thing is, only about 1% of Singletracks readers actually take the time to write a comment or a review, so for those of you who have, and especially for those who do on a regular basis, we are so thankful!

+1 thumbs up!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.