Huracan 300 Spot Tracking

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Hey party people! I’m heading down to Florida this weekend to race in the Huracan 300, a 330ish mile bikepacking route. I’m going down there with some friends from the Atlanta area – Paul and Mark. They are both veterans of the event, and have been a big help in getting prepped for it.

Our goal is to finish in under 48 hours. While I am no stranger to endurance rides, I have never done anything quite like this. I have no idea how my body will react to this kind of punishment, but I guess there’s only one way to find out.

For those that are interested, you can track our progress here: http://trackleaders.com/huracan17  The Huracan starts at Santos near Ocala, FL, and we’ll be doing the route in the counterclockwise direction. I will try to post to my personal Instagram (@chamaaron) when possible.

I’m currently at the top of the leaderboard, probably due to my status as the pre-race favorite (that’s a joke people).

We’re rooting for you! I’m pretty jealous, the riding I’ve done in Florida is really good.

Good luck Aaron, hope you have a most excellent experience! (when you’re not totally suffering)

When will you be at Santos?  I’ll run by and say hello.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.