How to put on bike pedals, Tech Tuesday Video

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Yours truly recently "starred" in a tech tuesday video on BikeShopGirl.com, explaining how to properly install pedals on your bike:

[flash=640,360:1s7wgthd]http://www.youtube.com/v/coDZFZtER40[/flash:1s7wgthd]

Hardest working man in showbiz!

@mtbgreg: Are you the ‘girl’ in this scenario? 😼

"mtbgreg1" wrote

Yours truly recently "starred" in a tech tuesday video on BikeShopGirl.com, explaining how to properly install pedals on your bike:

[flash=640,360:26gw2fvc]http://www.youtube.com/v/coDZFZtER40[/flash:26gw2fvc]

Installing platform pedals? That’s a "horrible" thing to do to a bike. Shame on you.

"maddslacker" wrote

@mtbgreg: Are you the ‘girl” in this scenario? 😼

LOL yeah I just put on a wig 😆

Oh man, I didn’t even realize they always tightened towards the front. I just remember the righty-tighty/lefty-loosey thing was reversed for the left pedal.

Thanks, Greg!

@Fleetwood

If he put some pink streamers on, would that even it out? 😆

"Jared13" wrote

Oh man, I didn’t even realize they always tightened towards the front. I just remember the righty-tighty/lefty-loosey thing was reversed for the left pedal.

Thanks, Greg!

@Fleetwood

No problem man! Glad to pass on that little nugget of wisdom… I learned it from someone else too.

"Jared13" wrote

@Fleetwood

I guess it couldn’t hurt… 😛

"Jared13" wrote

Thanks, Greg!

@Fleetwood

Just remember "Back-Off!" 😃

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.