How to get to Clemson Downhill/Freeride – Lake Issaqueena

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum How to get to Clemson Downhill/Freeride – Lake Issaqueena

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Anybody know how to get here? My buddies and I have been looking for it our last few visits and have only found a small little racing are with some doubles and some berms. I have seen on video and now I want it!!!! Assume I am parking in the main entrance of Lake Issaqueena and lead me from there.

Thanks,

Jake

Try this map. DH course is in the NW part. Not sure if this is what you found or not.

If you are having trouble viewing it try the original address.

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3184/2435970785_b301192a33_o.jpg

1. Take exit 19B off of I-85 and head towards Clemson. (RIGHT from Greenville or LEFT from Georgia)
      2. Follow this road until its end at a red light and take a LEFT Hwy 123(there will be an Ace Hardware across the road)
      3. After crossing over the lake you take a RIGHT at the second red light on Old Seneca/Clemson Hwy.
      4. Take a RIGHT onto Lawrence Bridge Road. (it will be across from a concrete company)
      5. After you cross over the lake again the main gate to the forest will be about 1/4 mile on the right. (Gate Closed during Winter Months)

Pulled those directly from the Upstate SORBA website’s page on Isaqueena.

The directions are correct, just thought I would make it easier. If you have to park at the top right near the main road when the gates are closed, take a left on the gravel road after the gate. Go down it past the next little parking lot where the lake is and its the next left with the shelter up on the hill. (You can park there if you drive down there when the gate is open) Anyways, if you park where the shelter is, you should see a wooden drop ramp to the right of the shelter. Just follow it up the trail and start at the top. Hint: Explore a little bit, because I’ve found a dual bmx racing type course with berms and a starting block. Also a little dirt jump park you can’t miss. Let me know if you find the dual bmx racing course. Good Luck! 😃

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.