HOME FOR SALE ADJOINING INDIANA STATE PARK

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Exquisite Modern Lodge Retreat. 21.3 secluded wooded acres on dead end road joins the Versailles State Park and borders the Grand Loop mountain bike trail. Versailles State Park is located in Versailles, Indiana and is approximately 1hour-1hour 15 mins from Cincinnati, Indianapolis, and Louisville.

This completely remodeled home overlooks Laughery Creek and is built for entertaining. This incredible home features gourmet kitchen red oak unique live edge island, granite counters, and upscale appliance. From the kitchen you can enjoy guests in the open concept dining, living, and family room areas. Unwind in one the home’s two master suites each with stunning views of Laughery Creek. Call Steve @ Woolum Real Estate for more information 812-689-3333 (office) 812-756-0033 (cell).

http://woolumrealestate.com/listings/residential-listings/1284-e-county-road-200-n/

Wrong demographic. We ride bicycles in the woods. Few of us have $3/4 mil to spend on…anything.

Wow, nice place, but a bit scary to me because the home looks like it might be sitting on the 100 year flood plain.  I would definitely check the hydrology of the area before buying.  If true, can you imagine the the headaches of such an event.  No one loves a Midwest creek more than me, but for me it’s a “no thank you” on this property.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.