Hidden on Tuesday

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Hidden on Tuesday

Tagged: ,

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

A couple friends and I went over to Hidden Mesa last night. Had a great time playing on the rocks. There were more people there than anytime I had been there before. Trail is in great condition. I did have a few times my pedals didn’t like me, but that is a simple adjustmment. It was a great run for a friend with a new bike and a great way to get some skills going and get ready for the summer! Steve you did great man, by the time we left you were rockin those drops!

Wow, impressive! Those are some big rocks.

"trek7k" wrote

Yeah, those last two shots look like trials riding. Well done.

There’s actually trials competition that takes place there.

We call it "Little Moab" and always take people there who are headed to Moab for the first time.

"trek7k" wrote

"fleetwood" wrote

[quote="trek7k":1g5f1ytz]Wow, impressive! Those are some big rocks.

Yeah, those last two shots look like trials riding. Well done.[/quote:1g5f1ytz]

Thanks, I’m not sure I would call it that rough though, it’s pretty laidback. I bet anyone here could do it!

"maddslacker" wrote

There’s actually trials competition that takes place there.

We call it "Little Moab" and always take people there who are headed to Moab for the first time.

When is this comp? I would like to know more about that!

I can’t find a link to it but we saw them once when riding there, and one of my riding buddies was in it so I can ask him.

"Funrover" wrote

Any chance we could see a closeup of this pic? It looks like you can see the fork flexing! Is the bike single speed, and is that a 16 spoke front wheel? 😮

Looks like fun times, wish we had stuff like that around here.

"dgaddis" wrote

Any chance we could see a closeup of this pic? It looks like you can see the fork flexing! Is the bike single speed, and is that a 16 spoke front wheel? 😮

right-click the photo and ‘open in a new tab’ for full sized version

"dgaddis" wrote

Looks like fun times, wish we had stuff like that around here.

The fork is flexing.. that worries me when I look at pics. The bike is an SS and that is a 16 spoke rim! Been the best wheel for a long time. It’s a heavy one, but man I have been beating on it for years!

"Funrover" wrote

The fork is flexing.. that worries me when I look at pics.

I wouldn’t sweat it. Everything on a bike flexes.

It’s the fact I weigh in at 280 that scares me, flex often breaks.. But until it does I ride it!

Viewing 10 reply threads