Hey all

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

akleatherneck here.

As the moniker says, Im a USMC Vet and I have the privilege of being an Alaskan. Just got back into Biking so I’ll be the one playing catch up.
      Bought a new Kona Hei Hei 29 SE today and LOVE this bike. Tony and Erin @ Backcountry Bikes in Palmer are great to deal with. I rode several bikes, made a ton of "could you move this or change that’s" and they handled it with true class.
      I’m looking forward to meeting more riders both here on singletracks and even local Alaskans to ride with.

Enjoy the tails and stay safe

Welcome and thanks for your service. Looking foward to some good pics of your area 😃

Welcome!

Welcome and thanks for your service. You’ll find Starting Mountain Biking and Basic Training in the USMC is similar. Hard when you start, satisfying when you finish, better after learning the parameters and fun when you start getting it right. The stories and adventures over time will qualify you for Recon in many areas. Wecome to the fray just buckle your chin strap prior to exiting the air craft. 😄 Later,

Welcome to the site, akleatherneck!

"fat_billy" wrote

You’ll find Starting Mountain Biking and Basic Training in the USMC is similar.

I can’t agree more. The first time I rode singletrack, a really angry bald dude ran out of the woods and yelled at me for three months.

Welcome aboard man!

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.