Help a UK Guy find good trails Near San Francisco ….

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Help a UK Guy find good trails Near San Francisco ….

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello there,

I’m looking for some help, I’m from the UK going over to the states for 2 weeks to see a friend and want to get some mountain biking in.

I’m bringing my bike and all my kit but having trouble finding where i should go. I’m going to be based in Sunnyvale but will be driving so anywhere within a couple of hours is good.

What would you recommend? I often go to places like this: http://www.mbwales.com/en/content/cms/C … _Park.aspx in the UK, not sure if you guys have purpose built trails (marked – easy to follow with a nice cafe at the end :-)) so I’m after some advice!

Anything appreciated! I’m already looking forward to it!

Cheers

Andy

There is great riding near Sunnyvale; in the mountains between Sunnyvale and the Pacific. Go into a local bike shop and they will hook you up. I used to trailhead out of the west side of Portola Valley and Woodside. I also used to park along Skyline(?) and ride from there. Grizzly Flat(?)

Good luck and enjoy-

Try golden gate park, it have a small path that end with a great view of the beach..

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.