Hello! New here

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

Howdy! Just wanted to say hi and i’m new here. I ride a 2020/21 GT Aggressor Pro. New to mountain biking. Hope to find some good info and folks here. And trails!!!!

It is a little sparse in activity around here however, the peeps are good peeps.

Congratz on the new bike and welcome.

Welcome,  where will you be riding the GT?

I ride in Savannah and sometimes down in Florida right now. Eventually I want to get up to maybe Blankets creek or around the Brevard NC area maybe.

Well if you find yourself in Ohio let me know.  But I hear good things about the riding down South.  My wife and I have discussed moving down there when I start winding down my career.  I hear good things about the riding there.  You should use the check in function on Singletracks to keep track of different places you ride.  Exploring new places is one of the best parts about the sport.  As long as you check in while you are at the trail head this website will build you a map like this.

Cool deal!! Same for you if you’re ever down this way! I’ll have to start doing that ride check in thing. I haven’t really figured the site out to be honest. I have trailforks also and that one I’m still learning how to track and post my rides. I think it’s trailforks lol!

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.