headin up to north Georgia

Tagged: 

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Hey all you north GA peeps, we’re headin up you’re direction after Christmas and lookin for some trails to blaze. We wanna head to Ellijay/Helen/Eaton area but I’m not sure if time or money will allow for that. Plus the boys have dirt jumpers and aren’t too interested in XC/DH ridin’. I’ve been lookin pretty hard at Blankets Creek, looks fun and has some dirt jumps for the boys to play on. What’s this place like? I wanna do the Tibbs/Milma /Windy Gap run but, as I said don’t know if we can do that on this trip.
      So is Blankets Creek worth the trip? As always…
      Ride On

If you want to ride DJ, Blankets Creek and Big Creek are where it’s at. Big Creek also has a pump track as well as two different DJ lines. Anything north of there (in Georgia at least) and it’s basically all XC/AM.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

"mtbgreg1" wrote

If you want to ride DJ, Blankets Creek and Big Creek are where it’s at. Big Creek also has a pump track as well as two different DJ lines. Anything north of there (in Georgia at least) and it’s basically all XC/AM.

Let me know if you have any other specific questions.

Very cool bro thanks. When I say the boys I mean my kids. Gotta find somethin for them to play on cause they get bored on XC/AM trails, me and the rest of the group ride anything thats fast fun or scary 😮 so i’m tryin to find somewhere that has somethin for everyone.
      I’ve seen some of your posts and want to spend a month or two in No. GA/NC area ridin 😃 Once again thanks and…
      Ride On

Did you make the trip yet? If not hit Blankets everyone will love it. Also if you do have time and money and do Tibbs/Milma/Windy Gap make sure to stay at Mulberry Gap and ride Bear Creek along with the Pinhoti sections.

"topjimmy" wrote

Did you make the trip yet? If not hit Blankets everyone will love it. Also if you do have time and money and do Tibbs/Milma/Windy Gap make sure to stay at Mulberry Gap and ride Bear Creek along with the Pinhoti sections.

Whats up Tj, thanks for the info! Nah we we didnt make it as planned couple people backed out and Christmas hit purty hard. Might be a bit chilly up there fer this Florida boy right now anyway 😆 I am gonna plan somethin in the spring and ride out by my self if I have to! Again brother thanks and if you in the Orlando area hit me up and I’ll show ya some good local trails. And always…
      Ride on

Let me know what week you might want to plan to come up. A couple of us are planning a three day stay at Mulberry Gap in the Spring. You are more than welcome to join us.

Stay @ Mulberry If you get a chance. Access to 100 miles of riding. Ride in & Ride out facility. And did I mention the food & staff are incredible. Stayed for the first time in august 2011. We have a trip planned there for April 13th weekend with about 8 guys. Cmon up and meet us if you want. Just some good ole MS & Tenn boys.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.