Has anyone seen the new line of Treks for 2010?

Mountain bike trails & Mountain bike reviews Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Has anyone seen the new line of Treks for 2010?

Tagged: 

Viewing 15 reply threads
  • Author

Chilipepper,
      Have you seen this bad boy?

2010 Giant Faith

Why do they have to come out with nice stuff like this? I LIKE my current bike, and I don’t want to have to think about upgrading …drool…

"maddslacker" wrote

Chilipepper,
      Have you seen this bad boy?

2010 Giant Faith

Why do they have to come out with nice stuff like this? I LIKE my current bike, and I don’t want to have to think about upgrading …drool…

I saw that bike on their catalog and fell in love with that color scheme. I must give mad props to Trek this year tho. When it comes to the paint jobs they took the cake. Followed imo by Giant & Gary Fisher. 😮

This has to be my favorite

They do look pretty sweet. I always like to see the new models. This is the reason why buying a new bike is so difficult, at least for me. I constantly think about well….. If I wait another year, next years model will be better. But thinking like that, you’ll never get a new bike. 😳

Soooo I guess we can only drool for now.

"Asfyxiate" wrote

They do look pretty sweet. I always like to see the new models. This is the reason why buying a new bike is so difficult, at least for me. I constantly think about well….. If I wait another year, next years model will be better. But thinking like that, you’ll never get a new bike. 😳

Soooo I guess we can only drool for now.

Trust me i know the feeling. Im pissed i didnt wait a bit for the 2010 Yukon FX in that new blue 😠

LOL Chilli it did cross my mind but i dont know if i want to void the warrantee just yet 😃 Maybe in a couple of years ;)

Btw this 29’er is pretty smoking

or this one 😃

WOW!!! Talk about blowing me away 😮

And Chilli this Jamis aint bad either

BTW has anyone seen that new GT Fury? Probably the most amazing looking machine ive seen in a long time 😮

Yeah i must admit the prices today are crazy. The economy is getting worse yet the prices are getting higher. But i have faith i will own one of those bad boys someday soon 😃

~J~
      "Biohazard74" wrote

or this one 😃

I’ll take that one in pink please! 😮

i just ordered a 2010 trek fuel ex8 – it will ship on 10/10 – i cannot wait to get this bike. what ultimately sold me on trek was riding the session 88 DH at highland several times and realizing how awesome the trek geometry is.

http://www.trekbikes.com/us/en/bikes/mo … uelex8wsd/

dude or dudette, you just got youself an awesome do it all bike. i’ve ridden the fuel ex’s (by way renting it a bunch for the day at LBS) and they are nice. enjoy it

i actually wanted a new XC bike, not a downhill bike. most of my riding is woodsy windy technical XC, but i do like downhilling when the lifts are open during the summer. at some point i will buy a dh bike, but for now i am in desperate need of a new xc bike…i’ve been riding my diamondback xr4 for years without replacing anything on itand the bike has finally officially said "f**k you", lol.

no worries – i appreciate the input – there is always something to learn about this sport and i think it’s cool how mtn bikers are so willing to help each other out.

"ChiliPepper" wrote

especially when screaming down a mountain or hillside at mach 5. 😆 😆

if only 😆 😼

Viewing 15 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.