Happy Thanksgiving

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Happy Thanksgiving

Viewing 8 reply threads
  • Author

Happy thanks giving to everybody on singletracks

"IATyler" wrote

Happy thanks giving to everybody on singletracks

Ditto. Eat lots of turkey, nap, and go ride. Be safe and enjoy the holiday.

happy turkey day guys!

anyone going riding? i think the best i’m going to be able to do is go for a quick run.

No riding for me today 😢 Still thankful for family and friends to ride with!

Speaking of Thanksgiving, we’re hosting a contest over on Facebook asking folks what trails and gear they’re thankful for. Winner gets a Pro Membership:

Thankful for MTB

Happy Thanksgiving day everyone,I could have went riding this morning but figured with 4 day’s off and nothing to do this morning I would get some rest before riding the next three days,us clydesdales need out rest ya know,hahahahaaha. 😃 😃

Indeed a Happy Thanksgiving. I think the least I can say is that we’re all thankful for mountain biking in general. Hope everybody enjoys the day!

There better be someone out there taking a turkey day ride. I’m stuck at work hoping no one catches their turkey on fire or I’d be out on the bike. The weather is too nice here in Atlanta to be sitting at home. Besides, it’s a good way to burn off some calories before you gorge yourself for dinner. Either way, happy Thanksgiving bikers.

I’m thankful for Singletracks! 😃 Happy Thanksgiving everyone. No riding for me today, but I think I’ll get out on Saturday. And for that I am also thankful.

Happy Thanksgiving everyone!

Viewing 8 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.