Happy New Year! Free MTB Items to Good Homes

Viewing 19 reply threads
  • Author

Happy New Year! I’m a little bummed that it’s raining here today and I can’t go out on my regular New Year’s day ride so now is a good time to spread a little sunshine…

Singletracks just moved into a new office space and during the move we uncovered some samples and schwag we need to get rid of. So here’s how this will work: everything listed below is offered free of charge, first come first serve. You can request up to 2 items and we just ask that you chip in $5 per item for postage. Send your payment via PayPal to [email protected] with a note listing the item(s) you want. I’ll do my best to keep the list below up to date but if you request something that’s already taken we’ll refund your $5 or $10 shipping payment.

– 1 Green Singletracks t-shirts, all size large. The logo is very slightly crooked on these shirts; in fact you probably wouldn’t have noticed if I didn’t mention it. 😀
      – Pearl Izumi 1:1 Insole System, size 46-47
      – Airborne t-shirt (M) [thanks Greg!]
      – Chainlove belt (size 30-34)

There are a few more items we’ll add to this list as these items get claimed, mostly t-shirts in case you’re thinking of holding out. Happy trails!

FREE STUFF!

Very nice!

Hopefully your new office space is nicer than your previous. Are the GPS and trucker hat still available? If they are I’ll take them…

Update: trucker hat, GPS, and one Singletracks t-shirt have been claimed.

Also, no returns are allowed. 😀

Adding a few more items:

Mountain Bike Like a Champion by Ned Overend (Book)
      Lazer "Zet ’em Up" t-shirt (XL)
      Airborne t-shirt (M) [thanks Greg!]

"jeff" wrote

Adding a few more items:

Mountain Bike Like a Champion by Ned Overend (Book)
      Lazer "Zet ’em Up" t-shirt (XL)
      Airborne t-shirt (M) [thanks Greg!]

Lol no problem!

Also, someone should jump on that book quick. It’s great!

"mtbgreg1" wrote

Also, someone should jump on that book quick. It’s great!

Yeah, I actually have 3 copies (picked them up at one of those discount book stores years ago) and I’m keeping one for myself. 😀

I’ll definitely take one of those books off your hands.

Edit: Re-read the opening post. Paypal will be on its way! (I really need to stop looking at the forums while talking with the wife. 😳 )

Jared reserved one of the Ned Overend books, still one more up for grabs.

Just sent my payment for the book. Hope it is still available. Thx guys

CP1

I sent payment (through PayPal) earlier for the two Maxxis Crossmark 26×2.1 tires, but I am trying to get a hold of Jeff (sent message), because I did not pay attention that they were tubeless tires, and I have no use for tubeless. If you see this Jeff, check your messages for me please…thanks!

"CP1" wrote

I sent payment (through PayPal) earlier for the two Maxxis Crossmark 26×2.1 tires, but I am trying to get a hold of Jeff (sent message), because I did not pay attention that they were tubeless tires, and I have no use for tubeless. If you see this Jeff, check your messages for me please…thanks!

Yes, they are tubeless… but they will work with tubes just as well. Let me know if you still want them, otherwise I can refund your payment.

CP1
      "jeff" wrote

Yes, they are tubeless… but they will work with tubes just as well. Let me know if you still want them, otherwise I can refund your payment.

Thanks! Sent a response to your DM/PM.

I just sent you money for the tires and the lazer t-shirt.

Are the shirts still available, and what size is the belt?

Paypal on its way, if the belt isn’t 36-38, then refund back.

Ok, a number of items have been claimed this afternoon:

– Nashbar bag
      – Both Ned Overend books
      – Chainlove belt
      – Lazer t-shirt
      – Crossmark Tires
      – Two singletracks t-shirts

Will update the initial list accordingly…

If you send a payment and I DON’T reply to you, that means you’re getting what you requested. If we’re out of an item, I’ll send you a message (and the refund). Thanks everyone!

Good question, will get back to you on the size of the belt.

"gholt" wrote

Paypal on its way, if the belt isn’t 36-38, then refund back.

The belt is 30-34 and I accidentally refunded your full purchase–sorry about that. If you still want the t-shirt, please resubmit your payment info. My bad. 😳

Hey Jeff,

I was just wondering when I might expect the book. I asked my wife and she said our payment never came back but I still have not received the book. We are starting to get a few days in the 30’s now so spring fever is setting in and I am anxious to start reading and learning from the book for the coming Spring.
      Also, is there anything else left. You said you needed to update the list but that was awhile ago. Is there anything left?

Thx

Everything is gone, sorry for not updating this thread earlier.

Send me an email ([email protected]) and remind me where your book was sent (name & mailing address plus forward the paypal email receipt you received). I’ll look up the tracking info from there. Thanks!

Viewing 19 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.