Gus from Baltimore Maryland

Tagged: 

Viewing 10 reply threads
  • Author

Hi Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Gus and Im new to mountain biking. I just recently purchased a Cannondale F600 and im loving it. I’ve done some trails on my Mongoose:lol: but im serious about doing some fun trails. I just wanted to say hi and if you are a local Maryland Biker who wants a riding partner or some one who is eager to learn some tricks shoot me an email.

Welcome!

Greetings and Salutations my fellow two wheeled dirt rider

WELCOME TO THE COOLEST BIKE FORUM

Yo dude,welcome to singletracks

"Gusso" wrote

Hi Just wanted to introduce myself my name is Gus and Im new to mountain biking. I just recently purchased a Cannondale F600 and im loving it. I’ve done some trails on my Mongoose:lol: but im serious about doing some fun trails. I just wanted to say hi and if you are a local Maryland Biker who wants a riding partner or some one who is eager to learn some tricks shoot me an email.

Welcome Gusso from Baltimore. Enjoy that new bike. I’m afraid the only tricks I know are sit, lay, rollover, and jump – if its not too high. Old dog here haha. 😆 A few on here that that do some of that crazy stuff though. Again, welcome to the forum.

"ChiliPepper" wrote

Hey CCR, old dogs can learn new tricks too. We may not be as snappy or as glamorous as the younger pups, but we do have our class. 😆 😆 😆

😆 😆 Good one Chili. I did finally quit chasing hubcaps; I couldn’t catch one that didn’t hurt me more than I hurt it. 😆 😆

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

[quote="ChiliPepper":jfsxj6eq]
      Hey CCR, old dogs can learn new tricks too. We may not be as snappy or as glamorous as the younger pups, but we do have our class. 😆 😆 😆 Baltimore Attractions Baltimore Tours

😆 😆 Good one Chili. I did finally quit chasing hubcaps; I couldn’t catch one that didn’t hurt me more than I hurt it. 😆 😆[/quote:jfsxj6eq]

hahah i know how you feel… i had to stop too

Hey what’s going on Gus I too am new to MTB and in the process of purchasing my bike either this week or next week once i decide on what i want. I like the Cannondales thinking about the F7 or F5, thinking about the 29ers also who knows i will hopefully make the right choice. I am in the Eastern Panhandle of WV (Martinsburg). We may have to get together and ride some time.

Iceberg30

I am also from Baltimore. I am a weekend warrior. If you want to to come with you are more than welcome. I am currently hitting up the Rosaryville State Park.

John

Any recommendations for riding around Cockysville? I will be down there for business in the coming weeks and plan on bringing the bike. I know I can ride the NCR trail on my cross bike which I plan on doing but also would be interested in hitting some single track, too.

Viewing 10 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.