Great weather bringing out the riders

Tagged: ,

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

The warm weather and dry trails have certainly increased out group ride number in the last couple weeks. It has been around 6 to 8 riders then a week and 1/2 ago I noticed the group had more than doubled so I brought along the helmet cam for our clubs Wednesday evening group ride this past Wednesday. Another awesome group showed and enjoyed the trails. Follow the link and remember to start the HD video, pause it, and let it load before playing it. Works a bunch better that way.

[url:m8n7iuk2]http://vimeo.com/11164723[/url:m8n7iuk2]

ODN

Nice to see all of the people out!

But no music?

"Goo" wrote

Nice to see all of the people out!

But no music?

Goo, I saw this on our regional MTBR forum. Outdoornut’s charming personality I guess, he really knows how to draw a crowd. 😀 His 5 flats in one group at one time must be a new world record.

He just got the new HDPro and this could be the first voyage (I want one too). A few months from now he will have figured out how to add all that acid metal music to his films. 😆 😆 😆

"Goo" wrote

But no music?

Well, the first short video I put together I thought turned out pretty good although you will notice the camera start slipping just prior to the finish. However, someone shot me a message and said I should watch about using music because I could be infringing on some groups patent/copywrite? I am still investigating that so that’s why no music on this one.
      ODN

"Edit: whoops, had an error"

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.