Grapefruit trail

Tagged: 

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Met Bonsai up at GFT yesterday. If you are looking for a trail that has been thoughtfully put together to flow and fly this is it. I’m not a jumper but did hit some small stuff. Bonsai and his son hit the bigger stuff. It was also nice to see people out there even on a monday doing trail work. More trails need this kind of dedication.

Thanks so much for the invite Chilipepper, I had a blast. Don’t know when but will be back.
      I skipped soldiers creek due to rain and Hit Carter instead. GFT took more out of me then I thought. After the long drive my legs had a little trouble making some climbs.

Thanks for the ride
      RazorRay

Yeah man, you were stepping it up bro! First newb on the GFT I have showed around that stepped up like you did, even after your fall. It was a pleasure hooking up with you Ray, I just wish I was not so tired that day and it was not so blasted humid out. I am planning a road trip soon, so maybe we could hook up at Alafia, Balm, Carter, or Santos. Planning on a week long camping trip to Santos at the end of this month or in the middle of next month (between the 12 hrs at Santos & Fat Tire Festival).

Again, it was cool hooking up & riding with you my friend and hopefully some other time we can do the same. BTW…..Happy Birthday once more and hope it turned out great!

On-On!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.