Good urban assault areas in Stockton?

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Raised concrete barrier on the corner of Hammer/Etna

Area off March near the Radisson (need details, here- Grand Canal/Rose Marie?)

Loading dock drop behind Long’s on Pacific (see pic)

And of course, UOP with the stairs to ride and coeds to jump- or is it the other way around? 😉

There’s got to be a lot more. What choo got? Anything in Delta College? Help me out, Juan.

fp

"Finch_Platte" wrote

And of course, UOP with the stairs to ride and coeds to jump- or is it the other way around? 😉

Either way……

Take pics….

😼

Hay F.P. Im saving the knobs lately. Do like the jump off the bike path just before pacific. Bigring it but never quite make the bottom of the drop 😢 They took the jumps out of the side walk on March lane BOO! Behind the church school on Quail lakes I would ride the roots in lawn in the wet as fast as possible (in front of the condos) kinda like rooty Ss.

I’v been SSing it up at Nevada City for a few months. Just scouting new loops and add ons. Was doing the 50/60mile gearie rides now trying to work up to that on the dumbass bike 😆

I left a Mc cloud out past the berrie bushes at Hogan. Been keeping it below the signs/markers 😼 . Im heading for the Hwy some day. 😏

Being somewhat of an urban rider myself, can I sugjest you drop your seatpost so wou dont shove it up your ass/lose your balls to it?
      I made the big mistake of riding urban with a raised post on a HARDTAIL, and my ass has never been quite the same shape 😉 .

Just some friendly advice 😃

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.