Giant Revel 1 upgrades?

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Giant Revel 1 upgrades?

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Hi all I’m new to MTB.

Curious i got this bike less than a year ago and was wondering if there are any upgrades if any i should get?

http://curtscyclery.com/product/giant-r … 2472-1.htm mine is the black and red.

I ride on the road a lot,i have only been to Jacobsburg State Park in Nazareth,PA once but i really want to go there again but for me riding 5 miles there make my legs hurt 😢 So once i get there i have to rest a while. I hate hills 😠 , i think that’s the reason i feel dead when i get there 😢

I really want to do the Trails even if i have to do the newbie ones for a while and once my NightRider MINewt.350 comes in i want to do night riding again on the trails,i do have a 50 lumen light though which is ok but i decided to get something better,i may use it as a helmet light once i get my new light so i can see around corners better.

So any suggestions on upgrades?

Thank you in advance for the help.

It sounds like the bike is practically new and hasn’t been ridden too hard at this point. Unless something is broken, I wouldn’t worry about upgrades, and would focus more on building your skills and endurance. Welcome to ST. Now get on the trails and ride!

Viewing 1 reply thread