Fun Falcon Friday!!

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

Had some plan changes on today’s ride. In-laws wanted to visit so I had to stay close to home. Man that was a blast. I headed to Mt.Falcon. I parked at the upper lot and did all of the loops and Castles. never done the loops before, I have been missing out. Devils Elbow still has a fair bit of snow/slush but the rest of the trails were mostly dry. Today was a blast, I will be doing these loops a lot more! However after climbing up Parlame Gulch I will be changing the SS rear cog. Been thinking about it awhile, today was the final decision. Get out and enjoy the great conditions!

Great pics! Trail looks fun. Glad you enjoy riding and share it with us, fellow riders. Your Rover probably capable to ride thru those trails too.

Great pics! Nice looking truck as well!

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Great pics – thanks for sharing with your fellow ST-ers.

Oh man, that fourth pic is making me very jealous!

Thanks for sharing 😃

"stumpyfsr" wrote

Great pics! Trail looks fun. Glad you enjoy riding and share it with us, fellow riders. Your Rover probably capable to ride thru those trails too.

Always happy to share! That Rover has proven itself time and again. I love it!

"nickrm" wrote

Great pics! Nice looking truck as well!

Thanks!

"fleetwood" wrote

Very nice. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks, no prob!

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

Great pics – thanks for sharing with your fellow ST-ers.

Anytime. I enjoy your posts also

"Jared13" wrote

Oh man, that fourth pic is making me very jealous!

Thanks for sharing 😃

HAHAHA!! there is a fair amount out here like that and rougher. It’s awesome.

I did Dakota Ridge this weekend for the umpteenth time. I’ve done Dee Creek Canyon, Apex Park, Chimney Gulch, Centennial Cone, Waterton Valley, etc, but never got around to Mt Falcon. Your pics have convinced me I need to rectify that. Thanks for the stoke!

"skibum" wrote

but never got around to Mt Falcon.

Wow, we need to rectify this immediately!

"skibum" wrote

I did Dakota Ridge this weekend for the umpteenth time. I’ve done Dee Creek Canyon, Apex Park, Chimney Gulch, Centennial Cone, Waterton Valley, etc, but never got around to Mt Falcon. Your pics have convinced me I need to rectify that. Thanks for the stoke!

Take care of that problem before it gets serious! 😆

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.