Full suspension mountain bike under 2000$

Forums Mountain Bike Forum Full suspension mountain bike under 2000$

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author
      1. I’ve been riding a specialized hardrock with all kinds of upgrades. Now I want to get a full suspension bike, but I don’t have much money to spend. I’m thinking under 2000$ will get me a pretty good entry level full suspension bike. I’ve looked at the specialized camber 650b, 2018 giant stance 2 and the giant trance. Has anyone had any experience with any of these bikes, or have any other good options?
      2.                                               Thanks.

Giant Anthem 3, Marin Hawk Hill, Kona Precept 150 are in your price range as well.

If you could add another $1k your options open up quite a bit. Also check with the LBS for sales on 17 models and demo bike sales.

For under $2,000 go used, you’ll be able to get a great bike.

Haven’t ridden one but have heard a lot of good things about the Marin Hawk Hill and how it is a great value for a full suspension bike.  Good luck!

For $2000 you can get two times more of used bike then new. But buying new is totally different feeling.

Otherwise all three bikes on your list are good bikes and it’s only matter of which feel most comfortable for you

Go with Commencal. My bike is spec. at about 4k but I got it for only 2k. You’ll get a high-end bike for a low end price.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.