Friday eve at the Ranch!

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Was able to make a late day run! I loved the snow! :thumbsup: Totally ride-able up at Meyers Ranch. While I did walk some of it (Getting better on the SS), I’d go back tomorrow if I could!

Awesome! You gotta love a good snow ride, looks like a blast! Great pics too. Your posts always take me right out on the trail with you Funrover! Thanks!

Great pics – Thanks Funrover. 😃

Awesome shots and looks like an awesome ride. I got a fun snow ride in a couple of weeks ago. Maybe not as much snow, but it sure was a blast. Thanks!

Rock’n the shorts!!

Looks like a lot of fun. I’ve been a woose for too long, I need to get out and give it a go. I’ll have to wait a bit, we just got over a foot of snow yesterday, don’t think I’d get very far.

"trouttrunnell" wrote

Awesome! You gotta love a good snow ride, looks like a blast! Great pics too. Your posts always take me right out on the trail with you Funrover! Thanks!

Glad to help!

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

Great pics – Thanks Funrover. 😃

Thanks, anytime!

"fleetwood" wrote

Awesome shots and looks like an awesome ride. I got a fun snow ride in a couple of weeks ago. Maybe not as much snow, but it sure was a blast. Thanks!

Snow is a blast, don’t you love it? 😃

"slipfinger" wrote

Rock’n the shorts!!

Looks like a lot of fun. I’ve been a woose for too long, I need to get out and give it a go. I’ll have to wait a bit, we just got over a foot of snow yesterday, don’t think I’d get very far.

That’s how I roll. Go out and have fun, it’s gets better!

One word: Jealous.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.