Free Singletracks Stickers

Viewing 23 reply threads
  • Author

Free stickers are gone. Check back this fall for another opportunity to get yours!

email sent!

do we get a confirmation or anything on sending it to the right place?

also why? doesnt it cost quite a bit to send everyone free stickers? totally not complaining tho!

Email sent.

"FBTrek321" wrote

do we get a confirmation or anything on sending it to the right place?

Don’t worry, we got your email FBTrek and stickers are on the way.

SWEET!! Email sent

thanks T7K got mine today, put one on my road bike, one on my mountain bike and one on my guitar

i would post pics but with this new software i dont even know how to change my avatar…

Free sticker train is about to leave the station. Today is the last day to email [email protected] if you’d like free stickers in the mail.

I posted my review on 6/7/10 and sent my address on 6/8 but have yet to receive any stickers..
      This the review I did

http://www.singletracks.com/mtbreviews/ … /1762.html

"BUDDAH" wrote

I posted my review on 6/7/10 and sent my address on 6/8 but have yet to receive any stickers..

Stickers are going out in batches, yours went out Friday from Atlanta so give it a few more days. Wish we could just email them but we haven’t figured out a way to get stickers into the internet. 😀

yeah emailed stickers would be something, I’ll be on the look out…. 😏

"trek7k" wrote

Stickers are going out in batches, yours went out Friday from Atlanta so give it a few more days. Wish we could just email them but we haven’t figured out a way to get stickers into the internet. 😀

Well…a quick search produced these (and many more):

http://www.mcgpaper.com/stickers.html
      http://www.ehow.com/how_4769511_single- … -home.html

Now you just have to provide us a quality graphic bumper sticker logo file, we can print our own, and cover the world in Singletracks!

If there is anyone in the Atlanta area with the skills, time, and tools to pressure wash my house I will gladly pay you with TWO shiny new Singletracks stickers. 😃 Also need my hardwood floors refinished and that’d be worth THREE stickers. Who’s up for some manual labor?!?!

haha i’ll do the pressure washing, but you have to pay me in something that is about the same size as the singletracks stickers, but its not sticky, has more green and instead of the singletracks logo it has ben franklin on it 😄 😄

Thanks, got mine in the mail the other day. I will be plastering them on my junk when I get back from Iraq. I can’t wait to ride again, but Augusta is going to be blazing in Aug. Later

Trek7K DOH!- did I miss the boat on them there stickers?

Got my decals the other day. Thanks!! 😎

I haven’t received mine yet, but in anticipation, and to return some of the love, I purchased a Singletracks t-shirt. I received notification today that it is on the way. C’mon folks. Thirteen bucks and it includes shipping! That’s a no brainer.

I figured the least I could do for some free schwag was to review my LBS. I’ll have to look into gettin a shirt as well…. 😼

Thanks Trek7K- got my stickies today! One is going on my other single track ride, too 😃

got mine today! thanks trek.

hey thanks jeff for re-sending the stickers, got them bout two weeks ago..
      one is bout to go on my truck the other was gonna go on the bike which was stolen over the weekend 😢 from my suv… so sad, so sad…

Hey gang, let’s show trek7k some love and not only tell him, but show him where we are rocking his decals. So far, I’ve put one on my hitch-mount rack and one on my beer fridge. I’ll try to get pics up this weekend. Show us yours!

"ChiliPepper" wrote

Well, do not have any pics currently, but I sport my Singletracks decals on all my chain stays on the rear end of my steeds, on my battle wagon (car), on two of my skid lids, and also on one frame. I show my love! Do you?

I still have a small handful of these decals, so if anyone that did not receive any, give me a shout and I will send of a few out per request.

Ride to Live – Live to Ride…..On-On

PM sent.

Viewing 23 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.