For Sale: Specialized Woman’s Decibel Helmet (Medium)

Singletracks Mountain Bike News, Reviews, MTB Trails and Community Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum For Sale: Specialized Woman’s Decibel Helmet (Medium)

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author

Women’s Decibel Helmet

For the hottest days, the most intense efforts, and the toughest climbs, you need the Decibel women’s helmet. Its carbon-reinforced linear channels accelerate cooling airflow across your head, leaving you focused and relaxed. It’s the clear choice for anyone who’s after the coolest lid on the planet.

FEATURES:
      Carbon-reinforced InnerMatrix enables larger, deeper channeled vents.
      Light and simple U-turn strap adjusters.
      Patented Clip-on matching color visor included.
      Rear vertical adjustable PRO Fit 2 retention system keeps helmet secure, and is easy to adjust – even on-the-fly.
      Triple In-molded shell and foam engineered to maximize ventilation and weight savings.
      Wind tunnel tested to verify maximum cooling.
      4th Dimension Cooling System: Mouthport, In-Line vent configuration, Deep internal vent channeling and Rear exhaust ports
      InStrap system minimizes strap length and reduces strap contact, improving comfort.

Claimed weight 270g W/O Visor

Paid MSRP $180+ Tax! Used by my wife, very well taken care of, looks Brand New.

SALE PRICE: $80 with free Overnight Florida Shipping

Serious Buyers Only. Please Email peb @ proedgebiker . com

$60 takes it. Free Shipping!! Be a cool husband/boyfriend and get a nice helmet for your wife/girlfriend!!

I keep forgetting about it and I need to get it outta my house! next stop FleaBay!

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.