FOR SALE: Specialized S-Works MTB Helmet – LARGE

Viewing 0 reply threads
  • Author

About 4mo Old Bought for $229, they are selling for $200 I’m [color=red:3knstnhe]asking $175[/color:3knstnhe] and I’ll ship it for free or We can meet up, I live in North Pinellas County.
      Not a scratch on it, its like the day i bought it.
      COLOR: BLACK
      SIZE: LARGE
      Email: PEB at PROEDGEBIKER.COM
      [size=3:3knstnhe]**Serious Buyers only please**[/size:3knstnhe]

Our ultra-light CPSC-certified S-Works helmet now comes in an MTB-specific configuration with visor and aFIX visor attachment along with new graphics. Worn by Specialized Pro MTB teams and athletes, it’s all about minimum weight, maximum ventilation and complete comfort.
      http://www.specialized.com/us/en/bc/SBCEqProduct.jsp?spid=60734

FEATURES:Complies with one or more of the following safety standards for bicycle helmets: CPSC, SNELL B90A, CE and AS/NZS
      [list:3knstnhe]
      Patent-pending Dual Density EPS saves weight and optimizes impact performance
      Patented Kevlar-reinforced Inner Matrix saves weight and allows larger, deeper channeled vents
      Color matched MTB-specific visor
      4th Dimension Cooling System w/ Mega Mouthport
      Thin, soft and lightweight 4X DryLite webbing won’t stretch out with sweat or water
      Slimmed down Pro Fit 360 retention system is secure and easy to adjust on the fly
      Instrap system minimizes strap length and reduces strap contact for more comfort
      aFIX visor attachment makes visor easier to put on/take off
      Lighter U-Turn 2 strap adjusters guide webbing better
      Lighter, low-profile buckle
      Quadruple in-molded shells protect the foam and your head
      [/list:u:3knstnhe]

Viewing 0 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.