For Sale – Specialized Hardrock Disc

Viewing 5 reply threads
  • Author

I have decided to sell my first Mountain Bike. I bought it in Nov 2010 and didn’t ride it but once until Nov 2011, when my buddy finally held up his end of the deal and bought his Mountain Bike. We rode 5 times between Nov 2011 and the end of January 2012, when I bought my current bike.

This bike only has less than 100 miles on it, and even though I thought I would keep it as a spare, it is simply taking up space.

Here are the Specs:
      2009 or 2010 Specialized Hardrock Disc
      21" Frame
      Bontrager Handlebars and Grips (from my Rumblefish, never riden on)
      Eaton Stem
      WTB Saddle
      SRAM X-7 Front and Rear Derailleurs (Upgraded both for Christmas 2011)
      Replaced Rear Brakes with AVID BB7’s

I am asking 350.00 and buyer pays packaging and shipping from Greenville, SC.

Feel free to email me with any questions – glenpitt at gmail dot com

This isnt for me. But i got a friend who is really looking to get into riding. He really has no need for a full suspension bike and this bike would be great for him. But, you say 21" frame. My friend is the same build as me and we are both pretty close in height. Can you tell me about how the bike fits your size? My buddy is about 6′-2" and a 19" full suspension frame is kinda small for him. I’m not good in sizing differences between a FS and a hardtail. Thanks.

I am 6′ 1", and this Bike is just about right for me (just has me reaching forward a bit more than I am comfortable with), but my 19" FS fits me well also. The more I ride, the more I am comfortable on this bike when I ride it around the yard.

I also have a set of Deity Blacklabel bars that I will throw in. They were 787mm wide, but I cut them to 720mm.

thanks for the reply. It sounds and looks good. I will tell this guy i’m asking for about it and pass it along to him.

I will let this one go for 300.00 plus packing and shipping (done by LBS). I would also be willing to deliver or meet halfway within reason for a small fee to cover gas. That way we don’t have to worry about the packing and shipping fees.

I told my buddy all that you said and then I showed him your post on here. He said it sounded good but that he has now changed his mind to getting a full-suspension bike. Sorry 😕 I hope you can sell it soon. If I was in need of a hard tail I would certainly jump on this.

Viewing 5 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.