For sale – K2 ZED 4.0 XO/SLX

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

Well guys I promised my wife I would do this tonight so here it goes….I’m selling my Medium 2009 K2 ZED 4.0 with XO shifters and rear derauiler. It has Shimano XTR chain SLX Cassette and M666 Rear Brake. I got my hands on a bunch of free pads for the Shimano brand Front brake so I figured that I’d run until they ran out or the brake died. Both haven’t happened. So it comes with a free set of pads. It has a Marzoochi Bomber Fork. It has tubeless rhino lite wheel set. Comes with an extra Shimano Deore XT chain. in the package. I have put a lot of miles on it and I love it very much. It is just too small of a frame for me. It was a gift and I fell in love with the sport. Got a new bike(that fits) so this one has to go. I’M asking $600. Also the closer to Norfolk, VA the better. Its late so I’ll Post some photos tomorrow. PM Me if interested.

For some reason the image of the slx brake is the only one that will show up on here. http://s1362.photobucket.com/user/B-Rax … sort=3&o=5 this is a link to my photobucket so you can check it out

price lowered to 400 and if outside of 30 miles shipment or pickup will be on you.

also my friend broke the xo rear derailleur so now its a brand new x7.

This bike has got to go.

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.