Food Cravings?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Anyone have any weird food cravings after riding? I always crave a McDonalds cheeseburger after riding. I don’t know why, but it just sounds good…and most of the time I find them disgusting lol. Anyone else?

No odd food cravings for me but my eating habits are less than normal, according to my wife. I have a smoothie in the morning consisting of many green things and then I eat dinner at night. I have lots of coffee during the day to make up for it.

I believe I would gnaw my own arm off before eating a McDonalds burger though but that’s ok because it’d probably taste better and would definitely be more healthy 😀

Cravings?
      Oh yeah. Food. Lots of it, especially if it was a big ride. After a ride, I go on a seafood diet — if I see food, I eat it! 😆

Specifics?
      I suppose sometimes there is a particular desire for Mexican food (real Mexican food–not Taco Bell). There’s nothing like a big ol’ plate of enchiladas after a big ride.

And while I’m not generally a beer guy, after that big ride, I’m pretty happy to take a Dos Equis with those enchiladas.

I second John’s craving with the seefood diet! I would have to say there’s nothing like homemade BBQ chicken on the grill with some pasta salad, roasted veggies on a skewer, and fruit salad….
      After a long ride I just don’t want to prepare that though so I eat everything in sight. ha ha

Just food and beer. I’m not very picky about either.

If I ride before lunch or right at lunch, it is Subway. Usually a loaded up 6" Spicy Italian.

If I ride on the way home from work or in the evening, home made nachos or spaghetti and usually a cold beer in hand.

I used to try and eat a salad sometimes after a ride…. yeah…. that didn’t do it.

"Zeds Dead" wrote

I used to try and eat a salad sometimes after a ride…. yeah…. that didn’t do it.

😆

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.