First Trip to Santos

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

I am finally making a trip to Santos this week. I have heard a lot about it and am looking forward to checking it out for myself. Should be a great day of riding. Hoping to put in a good 6hrs of riding at least.
      Anyone been there lately? How are the trails? Any must see sections or areas to avoid?

dude been off the site far to long, how was your ride? anybody from florida riding lately? tune in and shout it out!

The trip was canceled the night before thanks to some strong thunderstorms that rolled through Ocala. We are trying again next week. Hopefully the weather will cooperate. Been keeping busy Alafia and Balm Boyette. They are in great condition and riding fast. SWAMP has also added a new addition to North Creek called Magic Island…its a lot of fun to ride. Will post up next week if we make it out.

Made the trip yesterday. It was awesome! Probably the toughest 25mi I’ve put in so far.The Vortex was just insane…will probably hit that first next time rather than at the end of the day, I’ll probably do better then. Santos is a pretty impressive place, was worth the 100mi drive.

"ebjr" wrote

Made the trip yesterday. It was awesome! Probably the toughest 25mi I’ve put in so far.The Vortex was just insane…will probably hit that first next time rather than at the end of the day, I’ll probably do better then. Santos is a pretty impressive place, was worth the 100mi drive.

Glad to hear bro! Santos is always an awesome ride/shred. Next time you need to head up to the Gainesville area and hit up "The Rock" or "San Felasco" (State Park) in the Gainesville/Newberry area. Maybe even a road trip to "Tom Brown" in Tallahassee area. "Town Brown" is so off the hook!

Come on up here, and I can show you a real mountain adventure. Some real tough climbs and sweet descents to have fun on… 😆

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.