Few pics of Santos Florida.

Viewing 18 reply threads
  • Author

Here are a few shots from this past weekend of the wonderful Vortex section at Santos

That area looks like a lot of fun. Once I can actually get my damned driver’s license back, maybe we can go sometime.

Thanks for the pic Galaxy. I hope I can get down there one winter. Cool how they took old mining spoils and turned it into a MTB paradise.

"SaiyanFury" wrote

That area looks like a lot of fun. Once I can actually get my damned driver’s license back, maybe we can go sometime.

You still gotta get up while it’s light out,haha.

CCR,if you ever get down this way I’ll be sure to come meet up with ya and go for a ride!

"GALAXY" wrote

CCR,if you ever get down this way I’ll be sure to come meet up with ya and go for a ride!

Thanks. I hope to get down that way for some winter riding sometime.

😆 😆 My My that little Chili can fly 😆 😆

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

😆 😆 My My that little Chili can fly 😆 😆

Yes, very impressive. CCR, you gonna do those jumps when you visit?

"fleetwood" wrote

[quote="CraigCreekRider":swmt2shy]:lol: 😆 My My that little Chili can fly 😆 😆

Yes, very impressive. CCR, you gonna do those jumps when you visit?[/quote:swmt2shy]
      In my dreams. 😀 Old man bones break too easy. 😮 Any drop over 2 foot high and I want a seat belt.

I would like to watch. We don’t have anything like that around here.

nice chili! hope to link up w/ you guys soon. bike is A.O.K. !

Great pics! Mike, looks like you guys had a blast out there! I really wish I could have joined you guys, but the schedule didn’t allow it. Maybe next time… Been so busy lately, I’ve only been able to ride once a week, and that’s if I’m lucky! 😢

Great pics guys! Looks like a freaking blast!

Great pics Chili. Looks like you all had a great weekend trip. 😃

nice pics chili! next time im there for sure!

nice pics. Great place for biking!!! feel like ridinG.

"ChiliPepper" wrote

[quote="sevendaysoff":1yecrp9s]nice pics chili! next time im there for sure!

Thanks bro! Did you order any DH or just thicker tubes? You will thank me in the long run bro. Anyways, yeah, I will be heading back to Santos at least three to four more times this year for weekend camping. I’ll let you know when bro.[/quote:1yecrp9s]

got a tube, got the fork on, ready to rock.

SWEET!

hey 7days hows that RockShox Argile doing? i have the 09 3900 and am looking at upgrading my fork….

I was just looking at that avatar pic,that is a nice f***** shot! I give both the rider and photographer alot of credit because that just looks good!

hey thanks everybody. FB, the argyle is no comparison, it’s like a completely new bike and I now have no desire to upgrade to the santacruz chameleon, I can live with the shorter travel now that I’ve experienced riding at 100mm with a quality fork.

everything chilipepper said is right on point. the fork is night and day difference. between the longer bars and the quality fork it is seriously like a whole new bike. everytime after I rode with the suntour fork it looked like I dipped it in oil as the stanchions were all black from bottoming out. I ride this thing on trails, dj’s, concrete, even trying to get a few trials tricks in my bag, anything.. it’s awesome and I’d recommend it to anyone who needs a quality 100mm travel fork.

Viewing 18 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.