Favorite Bikepacking Gear

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

What is your single favorite/most useful piece of gear for bikepacking trips?

Hi, @Cyclosaur! It’s a tough question you ask. Bikepacking is a synonym to minimalism, so every piece of gear you carry is your favorite and essential to keep you going day after day.

Everyone has personal preference in gear. For example, I prefer using my Whisperlite over any other stove. I prefer lightweight one-person tent over a hammock or tarp. And I like my hardtail over full-suspension for such trips… can you be a bit more specific what exactly are you looking for?

In addition to Singletracks I’d suggest you to check bikepacking.net for any bikepacking related info – useful resource and friendly folks who are happy to help.

Hi, @Cyclosaur! It’s a tough question you ask. Bikepacking is a synonym to minimalism, so every piece of gear you carry is your favorite and essential to keep you going day after day.

Everyone has personal preference in gear. For example, I prefer using my Whisperlite over any other stove. I prefer lightweight one-person tent over a hammock or tarp. And I like my hardtail over full-suspension for such trips… can you be a bit more specific what exactly are you looking for?

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.