Extreme …Cycling on Fox 11 news

Tagged: 

Viewing 9 reply threads
  • Author

The weather babe at the end made my day! 😃

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-eBkIiED2E

That is an really awsome report unigeezer,you de man dude,I’d say a congrats is in order,so congratulations to you for making fox news.And yes,the weather babe spoke the truth when she basically said YOU ARE COOL.I said it before and I’ll say it again dude,you got an awsome attitude dude….. 😎

Congrats dude, that’s some well-deserved publicity!!!

"steve32300" wrote

That is an really awsome report unigeezer,you de man dude,I’d say a congrats is in order,so congratulations to you for making fox news.And yes,the weather babe spoke the truth when she basically said YOU ARE COOL.I said it before and I’ll say it again dude,you got an awsome attitude dude….. 😎

Thanks Steve! I only wish I knew how to contact that weather babe so I could offer to teach her to ride! but then she probably would think I was trying to "stalk" her, haha. Plus, a hot chick like her is probably married or has a bf that the size of a truck! 😢

"mtbgreg1" wrote

Congrats dude, that’s some well-deserved publicity!!!

Thanks Greg. 😀

we salute you uni-geezer!!! i liked the 3 step jump ( or bunneyhop) just awesome. and your probably right about the boy friend thing. and don’t forget to let r rip!!

"bikenut1" wrote

we salute you uni-geezer!!! i liked the 3 step jump ( or bunneyhop) just awesome. and your probably right about the boy friend thing. and don’t forget to let r rip!!

Thanks so much! 😀

Very cool!

Very nice Uni-Geezer. You have been impressing us for quite a while. At least some of the non biking world gets a taste of the wild stuff you do on one wheel. Now if you could just get the weather lady’s phone number. 😆

That was really cool. Congrats!

Thanks guys! 😀

Viewing 9 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.