Elm Creek Park winter biking

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

After another decent snowfall in Minnesota Elm Creek was the only rideable singletrack that day thanks to the racers who packed it down a bit
      [flash=425,350:2euwtw7n]http://www.youtube.com/v/pE1yp1cV1sU[/flash:2euwtw7n]

Love the fatties, so WANT!!! Thanks for the video!

"Funrover" wrote

Love the fatties, so WANT!!! Thanks for the video!

I’m glad you like my video, @funrover. Try to rent fatbike first. Be careful – could be addictive. I’m sure you gonna like it

"stumpyfsr" wrote

[quote="Funrover":36lwb40h]Love the fatties, so WANT!!! Thanks for the video!

I’m glad you like my video, @funrover. Try to rent fatbike first. Be careful – could be addictive. I’m sure you gonna like it[/quote:36lwb40h]

I do love them, I have ridden a few of them (thanks to friends), one day my stable will have one!!

"Funrover" wrote

[quote="stumpyfsr":2wvb7itu][quote="Funrover":2wvb7itu]Love the fatties, so WANT!!! Thanks for the video!

I’m glad you like my video, @funrover. Try to rent fatbike first. Be careful – could be addictive. I’m sure you gonna like it[/quote:2wvb7itu]

I do love them, I have ridden a few of them (thanks to friends), one day my stable will have one!![/quote:2wvb7itu]
      Warning! After riding fatbike all winter long it’s somewhat scary to switch back to "skinny" 2.25 tires.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.