Editing trail information?

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

I have done some edits to trail information and in one case, completely re wrote the description to accurately describe the trail.  How do I get the name changed on it?  It still shows the original posters username.

Also I uploaded a picture and it shows “guest” as the username.

Not really a big deal, just curious if this can be updated.

Hi Tour Guide, the name of the person who originally added the trail will always be displayed, even if edits are made. We could try to find a way to squeeze in a list of editors w/ dates the edits were made, but I’m not sure that will make it past our UI designer. 🙂

Not sure what could have happened on the photo upload. Is it possible you weren’t logged in at the time you submitted the photo?

Bummer that we can’t change the credit for a trail write up. The one in question was originally written by someone who car shuttles to the top and only rides downhill on one of our most iconic local climbs.

As far as posting a picture without being logged in, I don’t know how that could have happened. I use my phone to upload pictures and it automatically logs me in every time. At least I think it does.

Who knows. I would rather spend time pedaling than typing. I’ll leave the tech stuff to people who understand it while I go explore another mountain trail.

Great site! Keep up the good work!

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.