Editing my bike list

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello noob to the forum and i am having trouble editing my bike list .. would like to fix it any help would be great .. thx

Heya!

I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than me would help you out, but it seems your post slipped through the cracks 😀

Here’s how I get to my edit page for my bikes. It’s a little roundabout:

1) At the top-right of the page, click "My Account", then choose "View Profile"
      2) Click the tab "My Gear".
      3) Click your bike that you want to edit in the links below.
      4) Click the tab "Member Bikes"
      5) Click the link that has your username beside it.
      6) Click "Edit" on the right side of the page.

That will allow you to edit your listed bike. Hopefully someone will see this that can shave a few steps off of this for you 😀

"schwim" wrote

Heya!

I was hoping someone more knowledgeable than me would help you out, but it seems your post slipped through the cracks 😀

Here’s how I get to my edit page for my bikes. It’s a little roundabout:

1) At the top-right of the page, click "My Account", then choose "View Profile"
      2) Click the tab "My Gear".
      3) Click your bike that you want to edit in the links below.
      4) Click the tab "Member Bikes"
      5) Click the link that has your username beside it.
      6) Click "Edit" on the right side of the page.

That will allow you to edit your listed bike. Hopefully someone will see this that can shave a few steps off of this for you 😀

Heya, sorry I was out of the office last week, but now I’m back! 😀

To shave a couple of steps off, once you click over to your profile, just scroll down and you should see your bikes. Scroll through using the arrows to select the bike you want to edit. Click on it, taking you to that page for your specific bike, and that has the edit button on the right side.

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.