Different sized tires?

Tagged: , ,

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

My sister in law got me tires for chistmas so i can go tubeless. well a tire but then she eventually got the second tire. although i am very thankful. they are two differnet sizes 2.1 and 2.3 so i was wondering if i should put the big one up front or in the back. they are bontrager xr2 TLR 26". i mostly ride XC but like to do some technical freeriding as well. any advise would be greatly appriciated.

PS how do i add a signiture?

For the tires, put the fat one in front and the skinny one on the rear.

For the signature, click the ‘User Control Panel’ link in the upper left.

Thanks man. I was thinking that but wanted to hear someone else’s oppinion

Yeah man, as Madd posted…..

The bigger tire up front gives you more control. Less slide out as well. That is actually a good size XC set up (2.3 up front, 2.1 in the rear). So she actually did you great service. Like the ole saying goes…."Sisters make use sometimes"….LOL

The other reason for the small tire in the rear is better grip when climbing and through soft stuff. 😄 Later,

yuuup. got the front tire all sealed up now just waiting on a syringe for the rear one. kind of a pain but will be worth it. thanks for the help.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.