"Did anyone just see that?!?"

Tagged: ,

Viewing 1 reply thread
  • Author
      "scapegoat" wrote

… so at high speed my front wheel just disappeared out from under me and I flew way into the air thrown into a tuck doing a totally perfect front flip, landing completely on my feet standing up o_O After checking to make sure I still had all my limbs, I was like "did any one just see that!?"

This quote from another thread just made me laugh out loud – what are your "holy crap, did anyone just see that moments?" Something you could never replicate, but you were totally ninja?

BEST: I was in Framingham, MA on a fast downhill at Callahan State Park when I banked too hard and my bike went out from under me (I was on flats). I grabbed a thick vine next to me, of which there were plenty, and swung around in a circle to land on my feet. Indiana Jones can chew on THAT!

RUNNER UP: I did a full-on Superman endo on a ride, but as I was already facing the ground, I tucked into a ball, rolled down the back of my helmet and back, and popped up standing a few feet in front of my bike. Ninja mountain biker.

Share! What’s your best "did you just see that?" moment?

The only thing I see is dirt.Good post though.To bad you didn’t have it on film. 😃 😃 I’ll give it three stars.

Viewing 1 reply thread

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.