Cuyuna lakes

Tagged: 

Viewing 2 reply threads
  • Author

Hello to everybody! I want to improve my filming skills and hope your comments will help me to do so. Last year I had a little time to ride at Cuyuna Lakes and I didn’t waste my riding time to change camera position. So, let it be a single perspective virtual tour ;) also, due to YouTube policy I changed a soundtrack without much success in removing music title. And the last, have no idea what happened with quality – I was uploading HD and got this.
      [flash=425,350:2mc6s3pw]http://www.youtube.com/v/d7kDSbTzIO0[/flash:2mc6s3pw]

Heya Stumpy!

For what it is, I think you did great. A lot of us have been conditioned to begin fiddling and find something important to do in another room during a POV film of any long duration, however 😃

I really wanted to make a cool video until I finally realized that to make what I would consider a high quality video, you need to pretty much dedicate your riding day to a lot of stopping, camera placement, repeating small sections of the trail and a bunch of walking. You can either go riding or you can go make a good video. You can not do both on the same ride.

I decided that I like riding much more than the thought of making a good video.

"schwim" wrote

Heya Stumpy!

For what it is, I think you did great. A lot of us have been conditioned to begin fiddling and find something important to do in another room during a POV film of any long duration, however 😃

I really wanted to make a cool video until I finally realized that to make what I would consider a high quality video, you need to pretty much dedicate your riding day to a lot of stopping, camera placement, repeating small sections of the trail and a bunch of walking. You can either go riding or you can go make a good video. You can not do both on the same ride.

I decided that I like riding much more than the thought of making a good video.

Thank you, Shwim, for reply. I came to the same conclusion about choice between riding and filming. Can’t do both at the same time 😀 Gotta spend a day sometime to come up with better result ;)

Viewing 2 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.