September 3, 2017 at 11:53 #224526
Just putting it out there to see if there is any interest.
I am thinking about getting a bike at a similar spec to the cube which has more travel, as i am using all the travel available with the riding i have been doing.
something with between 160 to 180 with a 20″ frame size would be ideal.
spec of the cube below:
• Purpose: Trail/all-mountain
• Frame: Welded aluminum, triple butted, hydroformed tubes, four-bar rear suspension, 140mm travel, ISCG mounts, 27.5” wheels.
• Fork: RockShox Pike RC Solo Air, 150mm
• Shock: Fox Float CTD
• Crankset: Race Face Turbine 38x24T, 175mm
• Bottom Bracket: PressFit
• Drivetrain: SRAM X9/X0 two-by-ten
• Cassette: SRAM 11-36, Ten-speed
• Wheels: Sun Ringlé Radium EM 27.5
• Tires: Schwalbe Hans Dampf 2.35” TrailStar (F), Rock Razor Kevlar 2.35” PaceStar (R)
• Brakes: SRAM Guide R, 180mm rotors
• Seatpost: RockShox Reverb Stealth
• Sizes: Large 20″
• Weight:=13.54kg /29.8 pounds
Ive put on Funn Full On bars & a DMR Defy Stem. other than that is standard.
I have owned the bike from new, its been well maintained with a full service from the dealership each year since owning it.
Any up for a swap just get in touch.
September 3, 2017 at 12:36 #224527
I have a 2016 Cube Stereo 160 SL C:62. Simply put; it is brilliant…!
My last three bike in order of preference are; Scott Genius 720 (2014), Trek Remedy 8 (2012) and Giant Reign Advanced 1 (2016). The Cube is the best bike for me to date.
You must be logged in to reply to this topic.