CT Members – Speak up!

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

Where do you ride?

nassahegan (burlington), west hartford reservoir, nepaug state forest, south mountain, roraback, bluffs point

Welcome to Singletracks! Great to see another CT Yankee using the site!

Hi GreenGiant,

I also reside in Newtown and I usually head over to Huntington State Park since it’s so close. On the Bethel side there’s lots of thin trails that can get really technical.

I just registered on the forum looking for a group to ride with. Any suggestions?

-Andrew

"SpaceCow" wrote

I just registered on the forum looking for a group to ride with. Any suggestions?

Are you a member of NEMBA? The local chapter usually runs rides around the area. Check out http://www.ctnemba.com and also check Crankfire.com for local ride groups.

Did you read the article about the new trail in Upper Paugussett State Forest called the Gussy Trail? I ride that trail a lot since I was the one who built it.

Email me at [email protected] if you want to ride sometime.

Another CT rider Checking in. My normal ride is a run through West Hartford Res. (or a walk out if I forget my spare tube).

"twellspeak" wrote

Another CT rider Checking in. My normal ride is a run through West Hartford Res. (or a walk out if I forget my spare tube).

What do you ride? How long have you been riding?

If you are interested, there is a NEMBA ride at Huntington SP in Redding on June 21st. Non-members are welcomed and if you join NEMBA that day the ride is free.

Hello.

Chatfield Hollow.

Cockaponset.

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.