Colroado Springs Riders Rejoice (Again)!

Tagged: 

Viewing 3 reply threads
  • Author

For those who ride Cheyenne Canyon, if you haven’t yet hopped on the new Spring Creek Trail, you owe it to yourself to do so. The trail starts on Gold Camp Road just below Tunnel #1 and a mile of super-sweet singletrack then connects you to Mid Columbine. The trail is relatively free of the bottomless gravel that frequents the area; it’s mostly perfect hardpack that dips, dives and swoops down a near perfect roller coaster ride complete with bermed turns and top-notch scenery. Best of all, this near perfect singletrack replaces a chunk of Gold Camp Road, so you can spend less time breathing dust and exhaust and more time smelling the pines and wildflowers. This trail makes a great addition to a Captain Jack’s downhill run or a climb up The Chutes. Like Stephanie’s Trail a couple years ago, this is a very welcome addition to the Springs’ MTB porfolio that further ups the already superb singletrack quotient. A big thanks to Medicine Wheel for making this happen!

See the review for pics:
      http://www.singletracks.com/mountain-bi … hp?id=5171

Sounds like a super fun trail!

Sweetness, one of these days when I get back down there I will hit this up! Thanks!

Thanks for the update on this. I frequent the area on two wheels a lot. I was thinking Capt Jacks this week, but now I have something else to look foward to. Thanks!

Viewing 3 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.