Closest mountain biking to sanibel island?

Viewing 6 reply threads
  • Author

Going on a trip to sanibel island and I would like to find a mountain biking single track park within driving range. I know sanibel island has alot of bike baths and scenic bike areas but I am looking for a single track park also within close proximity…..thanks..

You may have already done this but I searched the map for Sanibel Island on the "Mountain Bike Trails" page and it looks like Caloosahatchee Regional Park might be your best bet.

I’m sure some of our Florida members will have some recommendations as well…

Hey thanks alot,does anyone know more or less the driving time from sanibel island to caloosatche park? thanks

Click the "Maps" tab on the caloosatche page, then click the "Driving Directions" link. Put in "Sanibel Island" and you get this page:
      http://maps.google.com/maps?daddr=26.72 … bel+island

From the looks of it, 41.5 miles, 1 hour and 12 minutes.

Hey thanks alot for doing my homework….lol , I guess a hour ride is not that bad. I was actually looking foward to finding something a litle closer, since I will be with staying with the family on sanibel island.

Thanks for your help……

after a few days with the family, a couple of hours in the car and a few hours on the trail might be just what the doctor ordered!

Go to Mudcutters.org or Mudcutters on Facebook to find trail maps and directions.

Viewing 6 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.