Clicking sound from my Ghost AMR 7500

Viewing 4 reply threads
  • Author

Has anyone encountered a clicking sound on the Ghost AMR 7500. The clicking seems to be coming from around the middle of the frame or possibly around the rear shock and travelling through the frame.
      Can anyone assist me with this annoying click as its starting to crack me up!
      Thanks for any suggestions

Huh, first time I’ve heard of Ghost…

Anyway:
      Is the frequency of the click related to your (a) pedal cadence, (b) speed only, (c) none of the above, no rhythm?
      Based on that, I’d guess:
      a) Probably a front derailleur adjustment thing, it’s just the chain hitting the derailleur. Could be a stiff link in the chain. Could also be a BB problem, but let’s hope not.
      b) Narrows it down to your rear wheel or hub.
      c) Could be something loose and wiggly in the linkage

my $0.02

Thanks for your help under further investigation it seems to be happening when pressure is put down on the frame and when the right pedal is under pressure?
      The Ghost make are a German company, seem to be getting larger within Europe.
      Thanks again

Hmm. In that case, Is it related to the gear your in? And can you get the noise by just spinning the cranks (not riding the bike)?

Check your seatpost and saddle, weird clicking sounds seem to eminate from there more often than not.

Viewing 4 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.