Chumash trail: Extreme DH on ONE wheel!

Mountain bike trails & Mountain bike reviews Protected: Forums Mountain Bike Forum Chumash trail: Extreme DH on ONE wheel!

Tagged: 

Viewing 7 reply threads
  • Author

[size=134:vkr4e9zi][color=darkblue:vkr4e9zi]First time riding at Chumash trail in Simi Valley. Pretty technical and steep. Managed a few good drops, seen at the end of the video.

Also some funny hiker/biker comments-one guy uses an "NC-17" adjective in his excitement, lol! Then some bails-after the creds. Would really appreciate your comments!

(Shot with my Canon HV30 so it’s excellent quality!)[/color:vkr4e9zi]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X3p2dF23PBc&fmt=22 [/size:vkr4e9zi]

Dude,your vid’s are cool man,not just some trail ride but entertaining with the zip lines in previous vid’s,the hiker biker comments and outtakes,not to mention all the different places you go to ride.The enthusiasm in your riding and attitude rock dude,plus you know how to ride a unicycle off road and on the trail. 😎

"steve32300" wrote

Dude,your vid’s are cool man,not just some trail ride but entertaining with the zip lines in previous vid’s,the hiker biker comments and outtakes,not to mention all the different places you go to ride.The enthusiasm in your riding and attitude rock dude,plus you know how to ride a unicycle off road and on the trail. 😎

Wow thanks for the really nice comment! I really appreciate it! 😃

Impressive. That was a great vid, thanks for sharing!

"Funrover" wrote

Impressive. That was a great vid, thanks for sharing!

Thanks, I’m happy to share my videos and glad you like it! 😀

Yup, agreed. Incredible stuff and definitely entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Cool video UniGeezer. Looks like you get off the pedals cleaner on 1 wheel than I would on 2 wheels on your "misses". I’m afraid I would have a "yard sale" on some of those 3 foot drops.

"fleetwood" wrote

Yup, agreed. Incredible stuff and definitely entertaining. Thanks for sharing.

Thanks for watching! 😀

"CraigCreekRider" wrote

Cool video UniGeezer. Looks like you get off the pedals cleaner on 1 wheel than I would on 2 wheels on your "misses". I’m afraid I would have a "yard sale" on some of those 3 foot drops.

Yeah I use platform peds and not clipins. Gotta be able to get off them in a split second so clipless could mean instant faceplant! one drop was close to 5′ and I’ve done upwards of 7′, and that’s scary!

Viewing 7 reply threads

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.